Less than one month before Easter. It’s time to get ready. The Monastery is hosting a contest of egg painting. The rules are easy and everyone can participate. The most beautiful egg will get 1000 L$.
1. Buy an egg for 0 L$ at the Monastery
2. Prepare a texture and set it to the egg. The texture must be original. It must have one or several patterns that are repeated on the egg. The texture must be related to the theme of Easter.
3. Give a copy of your egg to Arria Perreault (non modif, copy, non transf) until the 25th March 2010.
4. A jury of three persons will determine the most beautiful egg. The most beautiful egg is awarded with 1000 L$.
5. No appeal of the decision of the jury is possible.
6. Everyone can participate, except the Curator of the Monastery and the members of the jury.
7. The most beautiful eggs will be exhibited in the Easter exhibition of the Monastery.
More information: Arria Perreault